Welcome to Day One of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge! Today’s task is –
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Finding 15 facts that are actually interesting could be a challenge, but let’s go for it! First, let’s start with a recent picture of myself –
This is my favourite recent picture (and yes, that’s me in my work uniform) because SB and I both look so happy in it!
So, 15 interesting facts about myself…
- I speak Welsh and English fluently, and I’m learning British Sign Language!
- I am 21 years old.
- I’ve been blogging for two and a half years – since I found out I was pregnant with SB.
- I am hypermobile and can bend in all sorts of weird ways. It sounds a lot more fun than it really is!
- I have a first-class honours degree in Theatre, Television and Performance.
- I have a phobia of octopus!
- My spirit animal is a manatee.
- I’ve never really known what I want to be when I “grow up” – options have included paramedic, midwife, firefighter, police officer (think a career in the emergency services beckons!), actress, nurse, teacher and so on and so on… I envy people who know what they want to do with their life!
- I miss proper gluten-full pizza.
- Minecraft is my guilty pleasure.
- I hate anything blackcurrant flavoured.
- My first ever “claim to fame” was that I created a campaign to get a hero from the Titanic recognised in the town where he grew up!
- I thought I wanted to be an actress until I did an acting degree.
- I sing, but haven’t sang for what feels like ages now.
- I’m a bit of a plane geek. I could sit outside an airport and watch flights arriving and taking off all day.
So that’s my 15 facts and a recent picture of me! Are you going to take on the 30-Day Blogging Challenge too?