So blogging’s been a bit of a challenge in itself the last few weeks – I’ve been majorly distracted by my new job – and anything to get me back into it has to be a good thing, right?
I’ve been reading the brilliant Beauty Baby and Me‘s 30 Day Blogging Challenge and it seems like the perfect motivation to get me back into the swing of things – so I’m going to do the challenge too!
Here’s the run-down of what the challenge involves –
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Favorite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Favorite foods and why
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Favorite TV shows
- Favorite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smart phone? Tell why you love it.
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
Doesn’t sound too tough, does it? And the bonus is, you lovely people get to find out a little bit more about me (so yeah, if you want to just ignore the blog for the next thirty days because you have zero interest in knowing more about me, that’s fine too!)
I really do appreciate you guys sticking with the blog through this mini-hiatus – it wasn’t intended, and I really hope this blogging challenge will get me out of the slump!